With Lemon and No Ice Please.

-------------------------------

Saturday, December 23, 2006

feelin'.the.love.feather.lily



This year's holiday cheer has been merry despite all of the mad rushes, road ragers and Christmas haters. Especially during this time, it's such a blessing to know that people consider you during the holidays with thoughts of love and well wishes. Thanks everybody for the Christmas cards and pictures.

Justin and I got our first gift as a couple from my sister...Scattergories! We had a blast playing it too. It's a game that requires you to think quickly and act fast. So after filling our belly's with holiday tostada's and lemon pie, we versed Dale and Melissa to a round of scattergories. And I am proud to say, "we whipped their butts so bad!" I mean, we had a few times when a word needed to be challenged like Justin's word- A flower that starts with the letter 'F': answer- FEATHER LILY. Or a bird that starts with the letter 'F': answer- FAWN. ( Maybe he just got a little too excited). But that's not as bad as Dale's answer for a toy that starts with the letter 'S':STAPLER. Or a villain that starts with the letter 'F': FUNGUSMAN(?) What the fungus were these guy's thinking? Either way we had a great time with my sister and her fiance. And Justin and I are pretty much like, the masters of Scattegories now. So who wants to verse us?

1 comment:

Jaime said...

me me me...christmas day it's on like donkey kong! I love games!