With Lemon and No Ice Please.

-------------------------------

Monday, January 29, 2007

bride.pride



So I hear of all of these crazy bride-zilla wedding stories and I have to say, my biggest anxiety right now is finances. Having to come up with the cash flow so quickly is truly a challenge. I never considered all of these little details before. I guess I just thought once you find the guy, you then buy a dress and get to wear a pretty ring...the rest is history. No way Jose! Right now my parents are in the middle of accumulating debt up to their neck from my younger sister's wedding coming up in February (She beat me by two months)So asking them for help is kind of out of the question. But here is the awesome part...It really doesn't matter. God has provided so much for us already. We seriously have been blessed by so many of you that Justin and I will be writing thank you letters for the next 2 years. The best part is, Justin and I are having so much fun together regardless of all the hype. He is the reason why I do not fall under the category of bride-zillas. I'm too busy smiling to even notice. Thank you Lord for my amazingly handsome, extremely funny, loving, soon-too-be-husband.

What are some of your bride-zilla stories?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

does this mean i can wear a top hat? cause that would be so awesome.

love you so much.

Jaime said...

justin is the groom-zilla. Every time I call him he's stressing or busy. The guys say they could care less about the details, "whatever you want honey bunny.." But when it comes down to it, they have much say as it as the bride. For my example, I wanted a sweetheart table at our reception...John wanted all of our bridal party. I wanted a cool looking nifty old car to take the 2 of us away in to the reception...John wanted a limo. So basically we had a limo take us to our long bridal table. My advice: enjoy each other in this hectic and stressful process.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean...I want to feed him the first bite of our wedding cake, Justin on the other hand wants to have an all out cake war. Ummm, does this mean I should wear a face shield instead of a veil? Burg

Anonymous said...

He better not smoosh the cake in your face or he will hear from Mom. It is disrespectful and so white trash.

But then if you want him too, then what can I say. But if you want my vote--it is don't let him. It is not WWF!